1916-1918 – Two wooden grain silos and a corral filled the space behind the granary where the gray barn now stands.
2019 – The granary east wall and a section of garden.
The Granary / Carriage House (c. 1916)
The west side of the granary was used to store grain for livestock. The east side housed a workshop and garage.
The building featured sliding plank doors on the east and south sides to accommodate wagons.
A vented cupola adorns the main gable of the roof.
The granary/carriage house has been restored to its 1916-era appearance and now serves as the Pioneer Bluffs interpretive center featuring an interactive kiosk, the Rogler Research Library and restrooms.